Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Superheroes Everywhere

One thing I've been noticing is that I'm friends with a lot of people I really have to classify as Some Kind of Superhero.

I feel, on a daily basis, that I must have somehow landed myself in the middle of one of those circles of friends you read about in the history books as being "the masterminds behind the Enlightenment" or "the Founding Fathers of the United States". And increasingly, I think perhaps I am. But that's not what's amazing.

IT IS HAPPENING MORE THAN ONCE, RIGHT NOW.

In fact, it's happening hundreds, thousands of times, in different sectors and in different arenas as distances evaporate. Core teams are self-assembling into groups of visionaries who will change the way the world works, from one viewpoint. But instead of defining a whole age for the whole of "civilized" mankind, each one will be hammering away at some aspect of the whole.

Look around you. You're probably surrounded by superheroes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment